Building a Brighter Future
Before Starting a Project
- Create a unique profile.
Let companies know exactly who you are, what you’ve done, and what you can do. Site Workforce lets you shine.
- Find excellent full-time and temp work in clean energy.
You’ve got the in-demand technical skills that companies want. Get paid what you’re worth.
- Apply for top-class jobs in minutes.
Your time is valuable. Apply for any job with just a few clicks.
- Learn new skills, all on us.
If you require new skills or training to qualify for a project, Site Worker will provide that training for you, free of charge. Learn more about our Upskills program here.
Once a Project Starts
- Communicate directly with supervisors.
Contacting a supervisor can be a real pain, especially at a busy job site. Site Worker delivers, stores, and time-stamps your messages with supervisors. No more missed messages, no more lost requests.
- Submit accurate timesheets
In real-time, any time. Avoid mix-ups with supervisors for the work you’ve done.
- Get notified on important events.
Always stay in the loop. Never miss a crucial update.
After a Project Completes
- Get paid for the work you’ve done, when you’ve done it.
Site Worker handles all payments you’ve earned, on time, and on record. All payments are guaranteed weekly.
- Build rep with Ratings & Reviews.
Get bragging rights for a top-notch job well done. Once the project’s finished, your pro performance will be Rated & Reviewed through the Site Worker network. And you get to rate your client companies, too.